Check up to five results to perform an action.
Versatile Pioneer 6600 Series couplings are used in a wide range of hydraulic applications. They can be found anywhere fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment. Rugged construction makes the 6600 Series a good choice for mobile applications including dump trucks, snow plows, truck trailer connections, tractors, and skid steer loaders.
Note: Protective dust plugs and caps play a crucial role in the life of a quick coupling and no purchase of a hydraulic quick coupling is complete without the selection of an appropriate dust plug and cap. See the Coupler Accessories page for information on dust plugs, caps, and clamps.
· Poppet valves are supported with a solid metal perch that maintains valve alignment and prevents flow checking.
· Both the coupler sleeve and the nipple body are case hardened to make the 6600 Series couplings resistant to damage from Brinelling and mechanical shock.
· The durable ball-locking mechanism ensures a reliable connection every time and reduces hose twisting.
· 6600 Series couplings have female pipe and straight thread port configurations as standard.
· Pioneer 6600 Series coupling meet ISO 7241-1, Series A specifications and are interchangeable with the Aeroquip FD56 (5600) Series.