Check up to five results to perform an action.
FF Series couplings were designed for the mobile equipment market and are used extensively on skid steer loaders. The non-spill feature eliminates hydraulic spillage and air inclusion when connecting or disconnecting hydraulic attachments. FF Series are also ideal for many other applications where hydraulic spillage is a concern and global interchangeability with other manufacturers is important.
Note: Protective dust plugs and caps play a crucial role in the life of a quick coupling and no purchase of a hydraulic quick coupling is complete without the selection of an appropriate dust plug and cap. See the Coupler Accessories page for information for information on dust plugs, caps, and clamps.
1. Sleeve locking mechanism is engaged by rotating sleeve after connection. It prevents accidental disconnection.
2. Sleeve is designed to prevent dirt from entering the internal mechanism and therefore reduces sleeve binding. The sleeve covers the retaining ring and incorporates a dust seal in the spring area.
3. Hardened nipples and sleeve provide maximum resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
4. Anit-Blowout BFT seal is designed to prevent blow-out or damage during severe service conditions.
5. Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connections. A large number of locking balls distribute the load evenly while providing swivel action to reduce hose torque and prolong hose life. CAUTION: These products are not to be used as swivels. Rotation under pressure will result in excessive and premature wear.
6. Female pipe (NPSF) and SAE O-Ring Boss ports are available as standard.
7. FF Series couplings employ flush valving. The valves are mated together so that only small amounts of fluid are lost during disconnection and there is minimal air inclusion during connection.