Check up to five results to perform an action.
FE Series couplings were designed for the mobile equipment market and are used extensively on skid steer loaders. The non-spill feature eliminates hydraulic spillage and air inclusion when connecting or disconnecting hydraulic attachments. FE Series are ideal for many other applications where hydraulic spillage is a concern and global interchangeability with other manufacturers is important.
Note: Protective dust plugs and caps play a crucial role in the life of a quick coupling and no purchase of a hydraulic quick coupling is complete without the selection of an appropriate dust plug and cap. See the Coupler Accessories page for information for information on dust plugs, caps, and clamps.
· Sealed spring cavity prevents dust collection and possible sleeve binding.
· Heat treated valve sleeve and poppet resist scratches and wear for longer service life
· Crimped valve seal prevents seal washout.
· Hardened locking sleeve resists Brinelling, avoids cracking and provides longer life.
· Large number of locking balls to resist Brinelling.
· Yellow chromate zinc finish resists corrosion.
· Positive lock retaining ring will not wash out under high flow conditions.
· Induction hardened locking groove reduces wear and brinelling.
· Anti-blowout NBR Nitrile and BFT nipple seal prevents damage and blow-out when connecting with residual pressure.